Friday, April 07, 2006

New Jersey Speeding Tickets

I was reviewing my main Albany Lawyer website statistics, and noticed that the New Jersey Speeding Tickets page is getting a lot of traffic now.

I added this page a few months ago, along with New York City and California, to see if they would get traffic. My main speeding tickets page gets an awful lot of traffic already, so I thought that might lead to traffic on pages that come off of it.

It's working now. If you search MSN or Yahoo for the right phrases, that page now ranks well on its own. There were 130+ visitors to that page in the past week.

So now I'm going to see if any NJ attorney wants to be listed on the page. I have one friend I contacted first. Figure we see how that goes for a few months and then maybe it becomes a source of revenue ... and then I'd have to add pages for other states.

No comments: