Monday, March 27, 2006

Harvard finally noticed me ...

I still can't believe anyone reads my blog. There seems to have been a surge lately. I got a call from two reporters from local papers in the last month or so, plus a call from a reporter from Fortune Magazine. One local reporter was writing about local businesses that use blogs. The other two were writing about speeding ticket issues. And today I got a nice e-mail from a guy who writes a blog on harvard law school's website.

In other news, we may be moving our physical office space, probably on May 1st. Very excited. I'll blog more about this in a future post.

1 comment:

david giacalone said...

Hello, Warren. I don't think Harvard wants to be linked with the content of my free-to-alumni weblog (it's bad enough that they can't take back my law degree).

You haven't read much of my weblog, if you're willing to call me "a nice guy." (e.g., check out my stance on standard contingency fees) But, my mama would be proud.